The new V310 for plate drilling & cutting
France | CANAMETAL is part of Canam Group Inc., the largest fabricator of steel components in North America. Founded in 1961, then named Chesseboeuf, was a small company focused on agricultural buildings. After this, the company expanded which lead to different names and different shareholders. In the seventies a new owner arrived and wanted to penetrate bigger markets, like industrial building and shopping centers. The company moved to Niort and the company name was changed into Sévrienne de Construction Métallique (SCM). During approximately twenty years the company had grown in production and turnover.
United Kingdom | Leach Structural Steelwork Ltd. is a large structural steel fabricator based in Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom. The company was founded 40 years ago and experienced a significant growth over the last years. Leach currently employs approximately 200 employees.
France | Lignon Métal is a steel fabrication company based in Saint-Maurice-de-Lignon, France. Initially the company was more a steel work company but the last three years their focus shifted towards steel fabrication including roof and wall cladding. Lignon currently employs approximately 15 employees.
U.S.A. | The Ryerson business started back in 1842 when Joseph T. Ryerson opened his iron store along the banks of the Chicago River. Today, Ryerson is a services company that processes and distributes metals, with operations in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China and Brazil. Ryerson is headquartered in Chicago and employs approximately 4,000 employees in more than 100 locations.
U.S.A. | Steel and Pipe Supply is a family business with family values. The fact that they are a privately held company is remarkable due the size of their corporation. Steel and Pipe Supply is the 17th largest steel service center in the U.S.A. Steel and Pipe Supply began with Sam Goldstein, who in 1933 founded Kansas Hide and Wool in Manhattan Kansas. In 1954 Sam's son, Jack Goldstein, took over the business and built a steel warehouse to supplement the Hide and Wool business. By 1959 steel had become the dominant part of the company and in 1965 the name was changed to Steel and Pipe Supply.